Shredding your documents ensures your information is disposed of safely and securely and protects you from Identity Theft.
Paper shredding is good for the environment. All shredded paper is recycled.
We understand that some business owners and individuals want to safely destroy their documents but don’t have enough boxes to have a large shredding company send a shredding truck to their location. Even though we handle large quantities, we believe that assisting the individual or organization that has small quantities is crucial for the environment and the individual needing the shredding services. As a result, we have accommodated our service to be able to shred from just a couple of pages to 100+ banker boxes.
To make it easier for our clients, we charge by the Banker box.
10″ X 12″ X 15″ sized box
You are not required to bring the paper in a banker box. We use a banker box as a guide to measuring the amount of paper our clients bring to be shredded. If you have your paper in a garbage bag no need to find a banker box. A regular-sized garbage bag will usually hold 2, maximum 3 banker boxes worth of paper.
Call us for our:
- Convenient drop off location
- Prompt and secure pickup
- Small and Large quantities
- Personal or business
- Service to White Rock / Surrey / Langley / Delta
We offer secure and reliable paper shredding services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of bringing my paper to shred at your location?
- You will save on truck fees. Large companies will charge a minimum fee of around $90 to send the truck to your house/business whereas we only charge for the amount of paper that you need shredded starting at a couple of pages.
- You will save time. Shredding on small home shredders can take hours in addition to the fact that they overheat easily if you keep on working for long periods of time
Do I need to remove staples and paper clips?
I don’t even have a box worth of shredding, can I still bring it to have it shredded?
Yes, we can do large and small quantities. We will shred for you even a couple of papers.
Is it true that you are located on the second floor of a commercial building?
Yes, it is true. However, our building has a large elevator and you are welcome to come upstairs to our office and borrow our dolly. If you need assistance taking the paper from your car to our office, please don’t hesitate to come up and ask us for help at the reception. We will be delighted to assist you in bringing your boxes up.
How will you know how much paper to charge me for?
To make it easier for our clients, we charge by the Banker box. 10″ X 12″ X 15″ sized box
If you charge by the banker box then do I have to bring the paper in banker boxes?
You are not required to bring the paper in a banker box. We use a banker box to measure of the amount of paper. If you have your paper in a garbage bag no need to find a banker’s box. A regular-sized garbage bag will usually hold 2, maximum 3 banker boxes worth of paper.
But if it is just an envelope, we can also shred that for you.
How much do you charge?
Depending on the amount of paper, we start at $10.00 for half a banker box- minimum amount of paper
- $10.00 for ½ a box
- 10 to 14 boxes $16.00 per box
- 15 boxes and up to $14.00 per box
- Pickup at your location $20 per box (Minimum 10 boxes)
What happens with the shredded paper? Is it thrown in the garbage?
What is the whole process?
- The paper brought to our location is deposited in one of the bins kept in a secured, locked storage area
- Once the bins are full, the shredding company sends one of their shredding trucks
- The shredding is done, by a bonded employee, on-site in our parking lot
- Shredded paper is taken away in the shredding truck to a recycling facility to be processed and recycled
What are the directions to your office?
Unit 202 – 15388 24th Ave, Surrey, BC V4A 2J2
We are located across from Peninsula Village (where Safeway and London Drugs are located) inside the same building as TD Waterhouse right above the liquor store, inside of Peninsula Executive Suites. (Office # 202). Entrance to this building and parking is in the back
How can I pay?
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, cash, e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or Visa debit.
*we don’t accept debit at the moment