White Rock Office Services provides monitored and secured mail receiving and forwarding services in a commercial/business location; an Instant “Virtual Office” with a professional look and front desk reception service.
A Virtual Office or Mailing Address service is a low-cost option to expand your business and present a professional image. Receive your mail in British Columbia (BC) Canada.
We’re your one-stop Canadian Mail Receiving solution.
Plus, we speak Spanish!
Virtual Office package features:
- Office address and suite number (Not a PO Box number!)
- Receive packages, couriers and registered mail
- Not restricted to a mail slot
- Professional Receptionist services during business hours
- A Professional exterior and office image
- Mail sorting
- Mail forwarding
- Boardroom and hourly office rentals available (Click here for more information).
Our professional building location and street view will become yours!
We are located in a business centre with full-time reception services to greet potential walk-in clients.
Brand your office identity in British Columbia, Canada!
Why choose White Rock Office Services?
- One month’s notice to cancel your account as opposed to locking you into a long term contract
- Mail and packages are securely stored until you are ready to pick them up
- Affordable rates
- Mail Forwarding services. One-time, daily, weekly or monthly
- Commercial location preferred by couriers at regular rates
- Open during regular business hours. Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Receive packages and items requiring secure signatures and storage
- Professional Business Address or Virtual Office, NOT a PO Box number. (Couriers and packages many times do not deliver to PO Boxes).
- Mail sorting.
- MAIL FORWARDING of received mail and packages
- Display Your Company Name In Our Directory
- Display your business license (legal City requirement)
Look no further, White Rock Office Services offers virtual business packages and virtual office services perfectly fit for your organization. You don’t even need to rent the space!
NO lengthy contract to sign, only one month notice to cancel your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can be delivered to my Virtual Office Mailing address?
You can receive documents, parcels, and packages
Do I need to live in Canada to register for a Corporate Virtual Office and get a mailing service?
You can live anywhere in the world and receive your mail using your new virtual office business address. We have clients in other provinces, in the US, Europe, Asia, the Caribbean and the Middle East.
What happens if someone “Googles” me or my company?
What happens if the package, envelop or parcel is larger than my assigned mailbox?
One of the advantages of registering with us is that you are not limited to the size of your mailbox. If you receive packages, envelopes or parcels that do not fit inside your mailbox, we will place them under the mailbox, behind reception or inside our storage area for safekeeping until you pick them up.
What are your business hours? What happens if I can’t pick up my mail during those hours?
Do I have to sign a year contract?
No, you don’t have to sign a year contract when registering with us. You sign an agreement. You just have to give us one month’s calendar written notice to stop using our services.
Why do I have to give one calendar month's notice?
It is our experience that people continue to receive mail for about a month after they notify all correspondents of a change of address. This ensures that you have plenty of time to make the necessary changes and notifications without losing any mail.
How many names can be registered per virtual office?
9What happens if someone walks into the physical location where my virtual office is located?
Your clients will find a professional business centre with a professional receptionist that will receive any documents, mail or parcel addressed to you or your organization. We are in a commercial area conveniently located close to the US border.
Shouldn’t I just get a PO BOX number?
Who uses your virtual office business mailing service?
- Small Businesses located in White Rock, Delta, Surrey, Cloverdale and Langley
- Home-based businesses / Entrepreneurs working from home
- Snowbirds / Expats / Canadians relocating outside of Canada that would like to maintain a Canadian address
- Individuals that want to ensure their home or foreign address remains private
- Foreign Based Businesses opening a company in Canada
- Canadian businesses in other parts of Canada
Anyone needing to maintain a Canadian address for tax purposes
What are the benefits of having a Virtual Office or Business Mailing Address in Canada?
- Low-cost option for registering a Company / Business in Canada
- Obtain a business license / Canadian industry required licenses
- Appear in the Canadian phone directory and review websites: Yelp and Google
- Use a Canadian Business Address on your marketing material
- Open a Canadian bank account
- Register for taxes
- Receive mail, packages and couriers
- Register in the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Board of Trade
- Obtain a Canadian telephone number – landline, cell phone line
- Open a virtual business branch in Canada
- Enjoy reception services for potential client visits
- A professional and anonymous Canadian front-end for your business